- March 2018 Board meeting. talked about AT&T contract expiring in April 2020.
- April 2018. Andrea writes to AT&T, asking for a meeting to discuss contract renewal. AT&T responded. Not interested.
- May 2018. Hired Converged Services to obtain proposals for TV and internet services.
- September 2018. Received proposals from Hotwire, Atlantic Broadband, Comcast and Bluestream. All Reps and Alts were advised that the proposals were in the office, available for review by anyone wishing to view them.
- October 2018. Bill Fleming Attended three (3) Neighborhood Board meetings, to update residents on the three proposals. October 9,11,16. All interested parties were invited to attend, from all neighborhoods
- November 2018 Don Hilton from Converged Services attended our annual meeting, and gave a presentation on each potential provider, and answered questions. The Board voted to award the contract to Bluestream.
- January 2019. Contract with Attorney for review, comments etc.
- March 2019. Contract with Attorney and Bluestream. Several reviews by Attorneys for both parties.
- June 2019. Contract was executed.
- July 2019. Notice of contract posted on Website, and Community Channel.
- September 2019. Bluestream submitted application for a permit to the City.
- December 2019. City approved the 0ne hundred- and forty-page permit. (140 pages)
- December 16,2019 construction started.
- Now we wait.